- Demonstration Project Name
- Federally Qualified Health Center Advanced Primary Care Practice Demonstration
- Demonstration Type
- Solicitation Period Closed/Ongoing Demonstrations
- This demonstration will evaluate the impact of the advanced primary care practice model on the accessibility, quality, and cost of care provided to Medicare beneficiaries served by Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs). The demonstration will be conducted under the authority of Section 1115A of the Social Security Act, which was added by Section 3021 of the Affordable Care Act and establishes the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation.
CURRENT UPDATES TO THIS WEBPAGE:
10/25/2011 - The Press Announcement for the Federally Qualified Health Center Advanced Primary Care Practice (FQHC/APCP) Demonstration was released on October 24, 2011. To read the entire HHS Press Release, please follow the link in the "Links Outside CMS" below. A demonstration fact sheet and a list of participating health centers can be found in the "Links Inside CMS" below.
10/21/2011 - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) document added to the downloads section below.
8/31/2011 - The attached files have been edited as of this date to reflect changes in content and revise deadlines Demonstration Design, Demonstration Details, Terms and Conditions, and Fact Sheet.
7/25/2011 - Download files Demonstration Design, Demonstration Details, Terms and Conditions, and Fact Sheet have been revised to reflect new demonstration timelines.
7/6/2011 - Demonstration Applicant Audio and Transcript added.
6/29/2011 - Applicant Call Slides updated slide #34 to reflect correct Innovation Center web site address.
6/14/2011 - Conference Call Announcement and Materials added.
6/7/2011 - Press Release added.
6/3/2011 - Four documents pertaining to the FQHC APCP Demonstration have been added to this site in the downloads section.
11/18/2010 - Change to the description section regarding demonstration authority.
1/14/2010 - An e-mail box has been established for interested individuals who wish to submit comments or questions regarding this new initiative. The URL for that mailbox is: firstname.lastname@example.org
A page watch service has also been established so that you can be notified by email of any updates to this webpage. Please click on the link below entitled "Webpage Automatic Notification Subscription" to subscribe to this service.
- FQHC APCP FAQs [PDF, 97KB]
- Transcript June 21, 2011 Applicant Conference Call [PDF, 188KB]
- Applicant Call Announcement [PDF, 11KB]
- Applicant Call Slides Final [PDF, 368KB]
- Agenda [PDF, 76KB]
- Demonstration Design [PDF, 74KB]
- Demonstration Details [PDF, 70KB]
- Terms and Conditions [PDF, 35KB]
- Fact Sheet [PDF, 46KB]
- Press Release [PDF, 29KB]
Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins
- Audio Playback June 21, 2011 Applicant Conference Call - Opens in a new window
- Fact Sheet and List of Participating Health Centers - Opens in a new window
- HHS Press Release - Opens in a new window
- Sign up to be notified by email when this page is updated. - Opens in a new window
- White House Announcement - Opens in a new window
- White House Press Release & Fact Sheet - Opens in a new window