The Medicare Learning Network® (MLN) General Information Contact Us page offers Medicare providers a way to send comments and suggestions to us on various MLN activities. The MLN is interested in hearing from you. Your feedback is important to us and we use your suggestions to help us improve our education and outreach activities.
The following CMS Resource Mailboxes are available for you to send us questions, suggestions, preferences, or any other ideas you have regarding a specific MLN activity:
- Educational Products, including MLN Matters® articles -- MLN@cms.hhs.gov. This resource mailbox is designed for providers to submit comments, questions and suggestions on our MLN products and services. It also provides customer service to health care professionals and students who use MLN resources such as web-based training courses with Continuing Education credits.
- National Provider Call Program -- NationalProviderCalls@cms.hhs.gov. This resource mailbox is used to communicate with registrants for our National Provider Calls (NPCs). Typical communications include notification of availability of NPC presentation materials and location of website to evaluate your NPC experience. We also field questions related to the NPC program.
- The FFS Provider Partnership Program and the CMS Medicare FFS Provider e-News -- FFSProviderRelations@cms.hhs.gov. This resource mailbox is used for sending the e-News and other outreach and correspondence to providers and provider partner associations
Thank you for your interest in the Medicare Learning Network®.
- Page last Modified: 04/23/2013 11:50 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins